Graduate Teaching Assistant
37 hours per week, term-time only
Salary: £19,446 per annum, pro rata
1-year Fixed Term in the first instance
The Academy is seeking to appoint a graduate teaching assistant to join our enthusiastic and committed team.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to form positive working relationships with staff and students
- Be competent in working with students on a daily basis to improve their learning
- Preferably have English or Maths A level at grade A or B
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the Academy
- Work in partnership with parents, House Leaders and outside agencies
- Have high expectations of students in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Have enthusiasm for developing innovative approaches to learning, teaching, mentoring and guidance
- Have a commitment to developing opportunities for student voice, leadership and participation
- Be educated to degree level
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
Application For Employment Support Staff (Word)
Please send completed application form to Mrs Jayne Hayes, Personnel Manager, at the below address. Alternatively they can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Strictly no CV’s, application forms only
Closing date for applications is Thursday 25 April 2019 at 12.00 noon.
Interview dates to be confirmed.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date you have not been successful on this occasion.
Ormiston Chadwick Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.