PE Remote Learning
Here are some useful tips, suggestions and challenges that your child can be utilising at home during the school closure to help maintain a minimum of 2 hours a week worth of physical activity:
Physical Activity Videos:
Use the link below to access Joe Wicks Body Coach TV where there are lots of different at home workouts to try.
At home circuits to try:
Here are some useful tips on how to complete an at home workout:
- Create a big enough space of about 2m by 2m to complete your workout in.
- Write down your exercise stations on a piece of paper before you begin your workout.
- Complete each station for a minimum of 20seconds and up to a maximum 50 seconds.
- Vary the body parts you are using to ensure you hit all muscles of your body.
- Depending on how fit you’re feeling / difficult the circuit is, will depend how long you give yourself as rest in between each station. Anything between 10-30 seconds is ideal.
- Remember to work at a high intensity when completing your exercises.
Here are some challenges you can push yourself to attempt and achieve during lockdown:
Get in Touch!
Send us your videos / pictures or challenge achievements to our PE Instagram page or our Twitter account. We’d love to see what physical activity you have been completing at home and to share your fantastic achievements and creative ways with others! 😊