July 20, 2020

Staying Safe During the Holidays

Below are a list of numbers you can use to get help if you need it. Remember never be afraid to ask for help. There are always people there to listen.

ICART – this number will get you advice from a social worker. You may have to wait for a short time but hang on – they are really nice and will help you. 0151 907 8305 Monday to Thursday 9am – 5 pm, Friday 9am – 4:30pm. Out of hours and weekends call 0345 050 0148.

CIN Admin Team: If you already have a social worker the number for the contact centre is 0303 333 4300 or the out of hours emergency number is 0345 050 0148.  Listen to the instructions to be put through. They will put you in contact with your social worker. You can also use 0151 511 7774 if you cannot get through on those numbers and it is an emergency.

CAMHS: Tel: 01928 568 162 (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri) If you need support outside these hours, you can contact the CAMHS Response Team every day until 9pm, on 01744 627 618. If you have serious concerns about your emotional and mental well-being get a parent or carer to go to A and E with you or call 999. Kooth is a really good website where counsellors can talk to you.
Finally remember you can call 101 if you are worried about a crime this includes if someone has been trying to contact you online and you feel unsafe. CEOP is also really good for this. https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/ If you are worried about your own, or someone else’s, immediate safety then please call 999

Category: Uncategorized