February 6, 2019
Year 10 Work Experience 2018 – 2019 Phase 1
EVENT DATE: 06/02/2019 - 08/02/2019
- Year 10 students have the opportunity to participate in work experience during this academic year. The dates are as stated above.
- Placements can be between one and three days in length.
- Students are encouraged to independently research and enquire about placement opportunities.
- Placements should relate to career interests and the curriculum choices that you have made.
- All students are expected to complete a ‘Career Aspirations’ form, this will be given to you by your form tutor. I strongly recommend that each student gives as much information as possible on this form, this in turn will allow me to research and possibly assist you in acquiring a placement.
- Students should look to secure the most beneficial placement possible. Do not take the easy option.
- Once a placement is secured, please come to me for the necessary paperwork to be completed.
Please check your school email, I have provided you with a CV / Cover Letter template to help you, should you wish to contact an employer.
If you have any queries, please call to my office to see me.
Careers / Work Experience Co-ordinator